HMSA Journal, Volume 8, published in 2017.
This 72 page Journal includes articles on;
- Pregnancy in HSD and hEDS.
- Osteogensis - so much more than just brittle bones.
- Parenting from my wheelchair
- The problem with pain scales.
- Keeping an open mind - what is it like to take a mindfulness course?
- Bladder and pelvic floor (By Alan Hakim)
- My experience of bladder prolapse.
- hEDS, an association with rheumatological conditions? (extract from a study by Dr Kayla Rodgers)
- Incorporating strength building in to the daily routine for a hypermobile child with autism.
- Is walking safe with plantar Faciitis? - Sally Key shares some tips on how she manages plantar fasciitis.
- The missing piece. Hope Simpson shares her journey to a diagnosis of Functional Neurological Disorder.
- And more...