top of page
- Sat, 07 JanZoom07 Jan, 19:00 GMT – 04 Feb, 19:00 GMTZoomWe are so pleased that Jo and Kim's ‘Living Well’ Series is starting again in 2023 - FREE and for MEMBERS ONLY. Sessions start on Saturday 7th January (7-8pm) and run for 5 weeks. (YOU CANNOT REGISTER HERE. You need to be a member. Members can register in the 'members only' events page. )
- Membership OfferSun, 29 JanZoom
- Membership OfferTue, 22 NovZoom22 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 20:30 GMTZoomThis session is FREE for members - £8 for non members and is suitable for the whole family. Join us for a very relaxed evening making decorations, cards, gift wrap, crackers and more. Create and craft while you make fantastic greener, affordable, personalised decorations and more for Christmas.
- Membership OfferFri, 18 NovZoom18 Nov 2022, 18:30 – 19:30 GMTZoomFree to members - £8 for non-members. Take an hour for yourself. Get your weekend off to a relaxing start withour breathing and meditation session using yoga/Pilates techniques. Breath, relax and let the stresses of the week fade away. Led by Pilates expert and HMSA Group Leader - Mehret Hope.
- Membership OfferWed, 19 OctZoom19 Oct 2022, 18:30 – 20:00 BSTZoomFree to members - £8 for non-members. This relaxed practical session will be led by an Alexander Technique teacher who has expertise in working with hypermobile clients and who lives with EDS and Lupus. For tips, advice, a practical demonstration and Q&A attend this session to find out more.
- Wed, 21 SeptZoom21 Sept 2022, 19:00 – 20:10 BSTZoomOpen Event. Free to both members and non-members. Kathryn Knowles from Cura Insurance is an award winning insurance advisor, with a range of health issues, including hypermobility, who wants to get the message out that most people are insurable. Recorded session, replay link https://bit.ly/3CFh4V
- Thu, 15 SeptOnline, Teams