Wed, 21 Sept|
HMSA Patient Event - Hypermobility and Protection Insurance
Open Event. Free to both members and non-members. Kathryn Knowles from Cura Insurance is an award winning insurance advisor, with a range of health issues, including hypermobility, who wants to get the message out that most people are insurable. Recorded session, replay link https://bit.ly/3CFh4V
Time & Location
21 Sept 2022, 19:00 – 20:10 BST
About the Event
This session will cover:
- Understanding options for life insurance, critical illness cover cover and income protection.
- Understanding what the insurers want to know about your health.
- Understanding what happens during medical underwriting.
- Understanding the different routes to insurance.
- How to get the most out of your insurance cover with support services.
This session will be run on Zoom. There will be plenty of time for Q&A with Kathryn.
We look forward to seeing you there!
(You will be sent an email with a link to the event within a few hours, so please check your junk/spam folder if you can't see it.)
- Ticket type
Hypermobility and Insurance
Open event. Free for members and non membersPrice£0.00Sale ended