An A4, 52 page journal by the HMSA, published in 2016.
Includes articles on:
- Hypermobility syndromes and care of the lower limbs by Nina Davies, clinical lead podiatrist.
- What is 'mindfulness'?
- Mind bending movement - bringing mindful attentiveness to movement, by Madeline Pook.
- The importance of consifdering differential diagnosis
- Handwriting and hypermobility
- Listening to the narrative. Hypermobility is a lived experience - it's not just about the joints. By Richmond Stace, Chartered physiotherapist specialising in persistent pain.
- Your Say: "Focusing on what I can control" By Latasha Doyle
- Posture and Supports: Dr Jane Symonds (MCSP, MMACP, FHEA, Profesional Lead physiotherapist) discusses Joint Protection.
- Gastroparesis News.
- Chiari Malformation by Dr Alan Hakim.