This thread has been quiet for a while, which is a shame as it is a fun one!
Doors are a particular "special move" area for me.
1. Normal handles- one hand over the other and use whole arm to push down.
2. Knobs- panic, try hand over hand and bend most of top body weight hoping to keep a grip.
3. Sprung doors- Turn around and use my bum to push, peering over own shoulder incase of unexpected step.
4. Sprung doors with handles/knobs - use 1.&2. techniques, try to maintain hold and turn to get into 3. position, pray nothing pops!
5. As above, but with a strong spring - wait for a sturdy little old lady to open it and try to slide in behind them