Fundraising Application

Please read regularly - Here you will find general fundraising topics - raffles, Christmas Cards, Auctions.... Please support the HMSA a Registered Charity - however small your contribution it WILL make a difference.
Full HMSA Membership Details are here and related queries.

Fundraising Application

Postby barkingmad » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi everyone,

The HMSA has had to come up with an application form for people to fundraise on our behalf...we are aware that its a pain, but we need to make sure that the charity is protected and not brought into dsrepute.

So if anyone has any fundraising activities please can they request a copy of the application form, fill it in and we will send out the permission slip. Sorry for the bureacracy..but its in all parties interests to make sure you and the HMSA are well protected.

Thanks Donna :bye:
barkingmad (Donna)
HMSA CEO/ TRUSTEE
barkingmad
Site Admin

Re: Fundraising Application

Postby boss5 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 am

My partner didn't receive a form yet can u please send one to jamie@infinitybait.co.uk
Www.infinitybaits.co.uk
boss5

Postby barkingmad » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 am

yep, sorry I am getting there promise! :D
barkingmad (Donna)
HMSA CEO/ TRUSTEE
barkingmad
Site Admin

Postby lil_miffy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:04 pm

please can you send me an application
lil_miffy

Postby Ruby » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 am

Fundraising on behalf of charities is a tricky business. Do HMSA have a 'just giving' site? It may be worth looking into and there is a small fee but it would save on admin work and makes it easier for individuals to raise money.
Ruby X
Ruby

Postby barkingmad » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am

Hi Lil_Miffy email and I will send you one hun, admin@hypermobility.org

Boss5 I got Jamies back thanks I will be sending more things this week.
barkingmad (Donna)
HMSA CEO/ TRUSTEE
barkingmad
Site Admin

Postby littleyellowfish » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi,

I'd like a form please, do you need any info off me or shall I just PM you for one?

Thanks!!

xx
littleyellowfish

Postby chris21 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Donna
I have sent an email to Abi (my line manager) regarding a lady who has contacted me wanting to fundraise for HMSA.The event is happening on Oct 24th. As she isn't a member of HMSA would she still need to do this application. she said she has been trying to get hold of someone in Plymouth over the last couple of months but no one has contacted her and phoned me as a last resort/desperate?!
As she is saying it could be £800-£1000 it shouldn't be taken lightly!
Hope you're well
Chris
chris21

Postby barkingmad » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi I know we caught on this...but thanks again for sorting it and yes she should do an application I will email tonight. :bye:
barkingmad (Donna)
HMSA CEO/ TRUSTEE
barkingmad
Site Admin

Postby bexley » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi Donna, I have emailed a couple of times but am guessing that you are busy ? :D Could you please send me an application form for fundraising please ? Thank you x
bexley

Postby barkingmad » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Bexley,

I have checked and dont seem to have an email. Did you email me on admin@hypermobility.org ? or to one of the other accounts?

The office is now closed but email me on admin@ and say what you are planning etc, mark it urgent and I will deal with it when the office reopens.

TC DOnna
barkingmad (Donna)
HMSA CEO/ TRUSTEE
barkingmad
Site Admin

Postby Smol » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi
I have sent an email requesting an application form for a fundraiser the local pub has kindly agreed to do for HMSA. It's sponsored bungy jumps, face painting BBQ etc. Unfortunately I have been given very little notice as it's on the 12th August. Some goodies to raffle off and some leaflets and posters to raise awareness would be brilliant, as would a collection box or 2. I want to get you guys as much as I can and get everyone in my town aware of HMS.

Sarah x
Sarah

Finally diagnosed 6/12/11 with HMS, raynauds, Cervical Spondylosis (3 prolapsed discs and bone spurs) Bulging lumbar disc and SI dysfunction.
Blog here http://hypermobilitysyndrome.wordpress.com/
Smol

Postby Rosie » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Hiya

Smol, have you contacted Donna (barkingmad) directly? either by PM or to the HMSA.

Rosie
Diagnosed HEDS December 1st 2005. DD1 (20) HEDS and scoliosis (now corrected by surgery), diagnosed June 2006. DD2 (18) mild HMS. Son (11) some hypermobile joints, poor muscle strength and seems to be developing scoliosis as well, woopee!
Rosie
Site Admin

Postby Smol » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Yep I have it now Thanks :kiss:
Sarah

Finally diagnosed 6/12/11 with HMS, raynauds, Cervical Spondylosis (3 prolapsed discs and bone spurs) Bulging lumbar disc and SI dysfunction.
Blog here http://hypermobilitysyndrome.wordpress.com/
Smol

Return to Fundraising, membership of HMSA etc..